Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Stupid Dreams...



So I'm not gonna lie...I'm disturbed. I had another one of THOSE dreams. For some reason I continue to dream about boys I dated previous to marrying Rob. Usually I am dating Rob also and am either engaged to him or have been dating him for a year and a half or so. I truly am disturbed. Rob tells me that we can't control our dreams and makes me feel better, but the problem is that dreams are so realistic sometimes that your feelings are effected. So to all the stupid boys that keep walking into my dreams....I'M a Happily Married Woman and LOVE Robert Bradley Bowles and ONLY Rob! Boys, the exit is out to your right and don't stop until you are out of sight and mind!!!

There, it's out! Just tell me that I'm not the only one that has this problem! Or do I need to consult a therapist?

9 comments:

Eric said...

I dream about Rob 3-4 times per week and I'm normal.

Amanda said...

Sarah...So glad you are brave enough to actually say it outloud. I do the EXACT same thing but totally thought I was a horrible person. Truely...We cannot control our dreams...I never think about other boys during the day so it isn't like I put those thoughts in my head. I think it must be fairly normal if both of us have done it. I just wish it would stop!

Idaho Rob said...

Sarah I love you!
The reason you need to see a therapist has nothing to do with your dreams!

Tina Fraidenburg said...

Happens to me ALL the time. And I am so glad to hear that your in the same boat. There have been times that I have woken up in a cold sweat thinking that I was married to an old boyfriend, and I literally think "what have i done!" and then reality slowly comes. It's so scary, but you are not alone. Thank goodness for our understanding hubbies that love us!

Isaac said...

If you decide to go see a therapist, I can recommend one or two. Or three...

Heather Coon said...

I'm right there with ya sista...I have weird crazy dreams all the time too. I thought I was the psycho one but I guess I'm not alone. And tell Rob and Isaac that they need to stop hanging out with each other...that's something my husband would say...no sympathy sometimes.

P.s. playdate? Anytime..I'm free when you are! It's supposed to be in the 70's this weekend does that work for you?

The Moores said...

Sarah! I saw your blog on Jenny and Ryan's so I had to take a peak!

No worries on the dreams, I always dream that I am still in high school and that I haven't been to class all semester and it is the day of the final! Freaks me out! I wake up in a sweat and feel totally panicked! You don't need a therapist, every one has crazy dreams! :)

We have a blog too, if you want to see ours e-mail me at brockandkatie@gmail.com

Talk to you soon!

Katie Moore (Jenny's sister)

betsy said...

Sarah! Just wanted to stop by and let you know I stalk you sometimes... and about the dreams, maybe you should tell Rob to put out more and it would solve your problem:)

Dana said...

Wow I am glad that I am not the only one. I too have never said anything out loud because I thought it was so horrible that I was having drems like that! I just think that it's Satans way of putting other thoughts in our mind. I take it kinda as a test to see what I will do with those feelings we have after the dream. I too just keep telling kyle and myself how much I love him. I also make lists and refer to them often of the things that I absolutely LOVE about kyle. That really helps. Anyways thanks for making me feel normal Sarah