Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

B-A-B-Y





Well friends, to Rob's surprise the birds and the bees don't just produce cows... We are having a baby!!!

I am officially 13 weeks or 3 months along and the baby is healthy and quite the mover. That little thing bounces up and down, taps his/her foot, and scratches his/her head. It is the coolest thing!

December 13th is the official estimated date of birth...which I can't complain about since I am scheduled to work Christmas and Christmas Eve this year!

This makes # 19 for my parents and #1 Grandchild for Rob's parents and it was a lot of fun announcing our happy news!

***You really need to check out Rob's announcement on his blog...well worth your time..Vote for our baby's name...squirrel, zoibling, and blob have already been used...try again.



12 comments:

Brad and Jenna said...

YEAH! I will be aunt Jenna

Amanda said...

Congrats! So excited for you. How have you been feeling? Emorie was born on the 14. Its a great time of year. It really is fun to have a little baby at Christmas time.

kollers said...

Oh my heck!!!! Congratulations! How exciting is that and I can't wait for this little Rob or little Sarah to come out. Have you been feeling alright? We need to see you guys, we might be up in Logan this weekend.

Andrea said...

I have been waiting for some real baby blog news since that fake out in January.

Congrats to you both and keep us posted with updates. :)

mkm said...

I love your baby already

Brady & Chelsey said...

I very much like Rob's announcement on his blog! So funny!! My personal favorite for names is family ones. Or combinations. You could so Sob or Rarah. Haha! or even bertah. But seriously its cool if you can make one work. I knew a little girl whos name was Laressa. Her parents were laura nad reese. Pretty cool. good luck with your baby!!

Lucy and Landon said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting.

LJ said...

I am so excited for you and I hope pregnancy treats you well. Keep up the updates.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we are super excited for you guys. You will be a beautiful pregnant lady. What a great Christmas present too. I hope you are feeling well. That was such a sad story about Omaha. I'm sure Rob was crying on the plane too. We will have to stop by one of these days. Kennedi was excited to hear your baby news too. Anyway, take care. Lots of love.

THE WILSONS said...

Congratulations Sarah. We're so excited for you guys and can't wait to do the baby shower!! :)

Heather Coon said...

Well it looks like we have similar news! However I'm a few weeks behind ya...I am so excited sarah! YOu two will be the best parents ever! Congrats and I can't wait to find out what it is!

Rachel said...

Woo hoo! I'm so excited for you two! Hope everything goes great.