Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Once Upon a Time...

We thought we would look into buying a house. We looked and we found...House #1 in Lewiston clear back in March...nope the owners wanted 25,000 dollars more than we offered...bye bye little Lewiston home, library, and july 4th lewiston parade...So we looked some more...The house in Richmond #2 I fell in love with. The process began in May...we offered...we negotiated...we were approved by the shortsale/foreclosing home's bank finally...I thought we were going to close on our house on Aug. 13th....but then the appraisal and more renegotiating...Approved on Thursday, Aug. 28th at the new and lower appraised price...oh wait...based upon ridiculous conditions on the 29th...bye bye my cute little house in Richmond...hello my cute little apartment in Logan...you need not miss us...we are here to stay...but where shall we put the baby?
-Disheartened, but not in debt

6 comments:

Isaac said...

At least you have swell neighbors! We're sad for you happy for us :)

Karen said...

The right house will come... We currently have a baby in a one bedroom apartment and we are very comfortable. Babies don’t have to take up that much space and I like having the baby in my room at night. I know when he gets older I will probably have a different opinion and then we will look for a new place.

Answer from my blog (I am currently a stay at home mom. I am very thankful that Cameron is able to work full time and still go to school.)

mkm said...

Ooh I'm sorry! That is disappointing. But now that I've moved closer to you, I'd prefer you didn't move the opposite direction, thank you. I require that we see each other at least once in the month of September.

Unknown said...

Sarah, Remember the baby was going to sleep at my house? Haha, is there anything I can do to help?

Eric said...

Sarah I told Rob several times, we would love for you to come live with us.

Eric said...

Oh and I forgot about your pill it is HCTZ 25 mg. Sorry if you needed that information yesterday.