Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Welcome to the Happy Farm

It all started with Axel Rose back in 2008...Who says you can't have rabbits in the booming metropolis of Logan?

Then the 2 La Mancha goats...Gucci & Jar Jar
Even when your down to your last few dollars, there is money in the tip box left for these...


Then Laura and Derrick...this little piggy went to Theurers Market, and this one had babies galore


Mama Laura proud of 12 beautiful babies...


Including our adorable Willbur


Then came Hope this spring...


She used to be able to fit here...but her paws said differently
She's not little any more.


Meet our newest Happy Farm addition...Jackabee



It all begins with an innocent look Jackabee's way.



One of Hope's favorite cookie Jars

Also one of jackabee's favorites

Rob the Mediator...they often have to be split up

Our form of entertainment...Hope & Jackabee Act III

Each morning, that I am not at work, I wake up to the mooing of the 2 cows in our pasture begging for grain, Hope barking at anything moving, and Jackabee meowing to be released from the backporch to play. It's nice to be needed :)
Welcome to Bowles Happy Farm where all your dreams come true!

12 comments:

twhalliday said...

What does Bowels Happy mean???your not going to tell the story just write the words huh?? :)

Lindsay said...

OH man...that is too funny! I can't believe you have so many animals. How fun

Anonymous said...

You're such a good little farm wife! I wish I could come to see your posse right now. We will see each other soon. I vote you bring all of the animals along when we go to lunch. :)

Brady & Chelsey said...

how fun! i love all your animals!! Puppies and kitties are so great! wonderful company! I dont know how i would survive without my Gus gus!! Hope things are going good for you guys!!

Jordan and Rachel said...

I have been teaching Abigail all the animal sounds lately. I think I need to bring her by your house so she can learn from the real deal:). What a fun family you have going and what a busy life:.

monkeystevens said...

I am SO, SO, SO jealous!!! I love animals and I would love the space to have them. What a fun home you have :) Thanks for sharing.

brynn eyre said...

I am so jealous. Deep inside I feel like it's my destiny to live on a farm. Maybe I'll just visit yours instead. We need to come up and let Lucas meet all these fun animals, he would have a blast! Hope you guys are doing well!

Laura said...

Does an "Eric" count as a farm animal? I thought maybe he could be a part of your farm too. What do you think?

Tracey said...

Hah! I love you guys! I love that you have your own little farm! Rob & Sarah have a farm E-I-E-I-O!! :)

Lindsey said...

Wow, you guys are busy, busy. Miss you!

Unknown said...

What fun animals, but what a lot of work!!!!! I'd rather be crocheting.
I'm so glad you found me.

Maria said...

Who would have thought you would end up with so many critters? Not me! Sounds pretty fun (for a little while anyway). They are lucky to have you guys to look after them. On a side note, I like your background pattern.