Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Latest & Greatest...

It finally looks like spring today! So here is the latest and greatest! I passed my ATI test, which is a test I have to pass to graduate. I only have one more day of classes and then finals and then I have to be a big girl...I graduate officially on May 1st, but decided against walking. I am an aggie and definately not a Wild cat. Go AGGIES!



I also got hired on at a Pediatrician's office, called the Pediatric Tree House. I feel so lucky! I will start out as an receptionist, then float to medical assisting, and then a registered nurse!!! Who knew that two years of yucky yucky yucky nursing school would actually pay off! Full time at this job is 9-5 three days a week and health and dental insurance are part of the package. Wendy that interviewed me informed me that family comes first at this facility...wow! That is unheard of!

I finish up my 135 hours at the ER on Saturday...happy and sad. I lOVE the ER! I could not ask for a better place to do my precepting! There is a chance that I may be able to get a job there and work one day a week with my other job...but we shall see. :)




My friend Jenna that pulled of my whole wedding with her side kick Jessica is getting married tomorrow!!! This whole "waiting for your missionary" thing does work out once in a while after all!




Included are some pictures of our only child...Axel Rose! I'm not sure how I feel about her at this point in time as she can't come play in our living room anymore. Apparently once bunny's are adolescents and in heat they loose all control and go potty EVERYWHERE!


Happy Spring!

4 comments:

Idaho Rob said...

What a cute bunny.

Eric said...

Sarah, this is Rob's friend Eric. Just a couple things...

You need more pictures of Rob on your blog. You take it for granted that you get to see him every day. Share the wealth.

Congratulations on finishing school. That is awesome.

If you ever have to call in prescriptions to a pharmacy as part of your job, make sure you know how to say the name of what you are calling in. If you aren't sure how to say it, spell it out. It helps so much. Also make sure you have a general idea of dosing and especially the abbreviations used. I am compiling a list of things that nurses and medical assistants leave on our voice mail. Some of them are baffling. Just because you say it with confidence doesn't mean that it is right. Anyway, congrats again and I'm sure that you will be amazing. Hope to see you and Rob soon.

Brady & Chelsey said...

HEY! How are you cute girl!! So you should probable check out MY blog!! How is married life? I will soon know cause I AM ENGAGED!!!! We are getting married August 15th!! There are pictures on my blog :)

Brady & Chelsey said...

THANKS! I am so happy and so excited! It really is great to marry your best friend! It will be great! Your dad is so stinkin excited! He was so happy when we told him!! It was awesome! I will have to get your address when it gets closer so we can send you an invitation!! Thanks again! You are a sweetheart!