Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Our Humble Abode

Here's a glimpse of our sweet living room...like the paint color? We do! As for our landlord...we shall see...
This is our wee little kitchen with. I know that everything looks miniature, but that is the actual size of our fridge. The freezer space is made up of an ice box...yes it is true.
Happy yellow kitchen...I guess we followed the Grandma Edwards trend!
The best part of our humble abode...the view out of our kitchen window!

3 comments:

mkm said...

What a happy humble abode. I heart it. I should come visit you more often so I can bask in the orange glow. I heard something about orange paint and how people can never relax in a room painted orange...I think the people that said that are lying. Especially with such a cute little quilt in that room. What a good mom I have.

THE WILSONS said...

Hey Sarah! I finally found your blog... I lost the address. How are you guys? When are you coming out to LA?????
Jenny

Amanda said...

I can't believe how much better that apartment looks from the last time I was there. Nathan was certainly not as clean or creative as you are. I knew it had potential. It is VERY cute! I need to come see it!