Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

Wiiiiiiii!!!



Virtual or at the Bowling alley, I have yet to achieve a score much higher than 100...
So, my birthday was last week and my awesome husband gave me a wicked awesome birthday present!!! The Wii Fit!!! I got spoiled rotten, I will not deny it this time (being the youngest in a family of 6 means very little). So after being asked if I was pregnant one too many times I began feeling the full weight of every additional pound added since I got married, which mind you is not much, and definately not enough to equal a baby's weight. The night after the last prego question I went running out of anger and rolled my ankle about a couple blocks from leaving my house...to say the least working out is not my cup of tea.
Therefore the Wii is the most beautiful invention! I have worked out several times a week in the last 2 weeks and my Wii friend claims I'm losing weight, which I'm still skeptical about, but dang it feels good, and it is a lot of fun! I'm getting to be a pro hula hooper for your information and my yoga is improving too, not to mention I am now a boxing maniac. It is a brilliant idea to be rewarded for working out with additonal locked games! Our friends that live below us have a wii too, so we have parties and play DDR on the Wii too! I may not look a whole lot different next time you see me, but underneath my hoodie I will be ripped! :) Hee Hee! Thanks Rob for salvaging my figure, self esteem, and health! Wiiiiiiiiiii!!!

A little DDR action...

3 comments:

mkm said...

I am so impressed with your skillz. This is just one more reason for me to come visit you! Plan on it soon!

Idaho Rob said...

Me too, I want to come visit soon!

Kris said...

Marci is now dropping hints about the Wii Fit! I think it sounds like so much fun...but running is still in my blood. Also, what is wrong with the dorks who ask if you are pregnant? You are darling and have always been!!!!