Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's almost too good to be true...



So I used to spend quite a bit of time soaking in all of the Mystery Diagnosis and Trauma: Life in the ER that I could. Now I get to not only watch it in real life, but also get to get my hands dirty and get to help patients. I am so excited and truly found a passion in the ER during my clinical hours/internship. I accepted an R.N. position in the Emergency Room!!! As if I would do anything else. I am so very blessed and so very happy about this! Although I love the ER please don't make it a point to come visit me there....one of my worst fears. How much better does it get than this?!!!



2 comments:

mkm said...

That is such a gross thing to want to do. I like to stay out of the ER as much as possible. However-I'm extremely excited that you're excited and that you can finally stop being scared about what happens next. Hooray for answers to prayers!
Does Leslie still work there?

Brad and Jenna said...

SARAH! YAY!