Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

You Aint Seen Nothin Yet...


Welcome to Logan's First Rodeo of the Summer...

Some people would call this a "white trash" event...Call it what you want, but I get a kick out of them!


Come on, where else do you sit behind a guy wearing this kind of shirt?


Look Familiar?
To think that the weekend before this we were watching cars, suburbans, and trucks duking it out ...one of the best events in Cache Valley-The Demolition Derby. This is for real!



I love the unforgettable events that take place during beautiful Cache Valley Summers!
This week end is the 4th of July, Styx concert, and the Big "Cache Valley Cruise in, cache valley cruuuiiise innnnn!" (sorry you can't hear the music along with this). Just use your imagination!







3 comments:

mkm said...

Oh Sarah...what is Rob doing to you?
Sigh.
:)

THE WILSONS said...

Yep... I'd call that a w. trash event. :) I went to a rodeo once. We were sitting in the stand (you have to remember that I was a hard core animal rights activist and vegetarian at the time)... and they were trying to rope a cow. Well... the cowboy roped the cow and broke the cows neck. The cow layed on the ground, slobering all over the ground and they had to bring out a tractor to remove it from the arena. They scooped it up in the bucket like a piece of trash. All the little kids in the stand were totally traumatized and crying. Me too. :) That was my one and only rodeo experience. BUT.... I do have to say that I laughed out loud at the "rack" t-shirt. Classic. :)

Love you guys. Miss you SO much. I'm not sure if I can be there in July... but hopefully August. We will come see you FOR SURE. When are you coming visit Los Angeles?

Jenny

Sarah Marie said...

Jenny, I would be traumatized too if that happened...poor little calf...I have seen some pretty disturbing images as I've traveled with Rob from farm to farm on his route...it is a whole new culture in itself :)I'm sad that you guys aren't coming in July but also understand. I will look forward then to August. I think Rob and I will be vacationing close to home this summer, but I really do want to come out there and see your house and play! Maybe during Rob's spring break or next summer.I know though that Nicole and Andrew are coming out shortly followed by my parents. happy summer!!!