Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lots of little tots...

Rob and I went down to Salt Lake to see niece/nephew number 16 blessed, Hiram Bradley Wilson. Robert Bradley claims that Hiram was named after him and vows to remind poor Hiram on a regular basis. Here's some pictures...


The Wilson Girls...oddly enough Melissa reminded us that she is the only Real Wilson...gotta love my lady like pose huh?

Tiny little Hiram and Amazing Mommy Melisssa

Julianne wanted us to take a picture of her doing a headstand...this is like take number 5 and we captured it!


Some day Rob will be a really cute Daddy...not anytime soon though...No I'M NOT PREGNANT...and don't ever assume and ask if a woman is...ouch it takes a hit to a woman's self esteem.

My oldest Bro Mark, Hiram's Proud Daddy...5 girls and finally a BOY! He wouldn't let me take his picture so this is what we captured :) He's great!

Camilla wanted me to take a picture of her spinning the sash of her dress :)

Kaitlinn Marie my oldest niece...What a sweet middle name :)

3 comments:

mkm said...

I noticed the lady-like pose first thing when I looked at your picture. That's my Sarah girl.

Amanda said...

Sarah.....Is your hair shorter than last I saw you? I LOVE IT!! Cute Cute!

THE WILSONS said...

Hey Sarah...
Thanks so much for posting the pictures. Wish we could have been there. It must have been so nice to have Heather there! Did Shane come?

I just have to say... we really love you hubby. Isn't he the greatest?? :) Never a dull moment.

Congrats on the new job! We know you'll be amazing. You've always had the kindest and most gentle way about you.

Did the camping trip happen?

We're flying in on Aug. 23 for 2 weeks. Ryan's coming out for 5 days (over labor day)! We'll see you then!

Love you.
Jenny