Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I can't deny that my name with the initials RN by it does have an awfully nice ring to it...



It is truly a miracle!!! I passed my RN boards and am officially a Registered Nurse!!!
I walked out of a freezing cold Ogden testing center feeling like I had failed miserably after 41/2-5 hours of testing. These boards were an incredible guessing game. I said to the lady at the testing center front desk..."and why did I go to school for two years?" The only reason I passed it, besides my tintsy wintsy guessing ability and knowledge that I could apply, was truly due to a loving Heavenly Father. I am also so grateful to many who prayed on my behalf...every prayer appreciated. I am so very grateful that I was able to pass them, I cannot even express it! I jumped up and down and ran around the house screaming, maybe that gives you an idea :)I am so excited to finally get to utilize a huge career accomplishment for me that I have been dreaming about since middle school!


I love interacting with my patients, I love starting IV's, the medical field, and of course the emergency room. I am so happy! But watch out...it's been said that "nurses always get you in the end" :)


My brother Shane also passed his boards...I am soooo happy for him. He deserves it so very much! I am so grateful to my Hevanely Father who has been with me in some big decisions and lots of emotional roller coasters within the last couple of months. He really does know what we need and the appropriate time for these events. I also have a wicked awesome husband who has put up with me through all of this, especially the last 48 hours of waiting...and waiting...and waiting! I am blessed to have a husband who truly feels what I feel...frustrated when i am, sad when I am, and happy when I am. I love Rob! He is now 23 years old as of Thursday!

4 comments:

mkm said...

Congrats Mrs. Bowles! I am so relieved and happy for you!

Brad and Jenna said...

SARAH! Hooray! I am so happy for you! Congrats!

Amanda said...

YEAH!!! Fabulous! I bet that feels so good to have over. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I love Rob too!!!